CSIR NET/JRF correspondence course is an initiative of fiziks coaching institute for physical sciences. It will also help students to qualify exams like GATE, JEST, TIFR, BARC, DRDO, JNU and IISc Banglore etc.
There is specialized faculty for each topic of CSIR NET/JRF syllabus. Faculty at fiziks coaching institute is highly experienced and professional whose educational background is from reputed institute like I.I.T, J.N.U and B.H.U etc. The complete study material has been developed by team of fiziks faculty.
The correspondence material for CSIR NET/JRF exam includes:
1. Meticulously designed complete study material based on NET syllabus of Physical Sciences.
2. There is separate booklet for each topic.
3. The approach is to first develop basic understanding of each topic by explaining the concepts and solving problems based on the same concept. Then tricky and competition based problems has been discussed.
4. After completion of each topic there will be set of objective questions (with answers) for practice.
5. Complete study material on General Aptitude.
6. Solutions of old question paper (three years NET and GATE) will be provided.
7. All India Test Series (Five full lengths test paper) is the integral part of the program. Solutions of the test series will be given.
8. Students can take personal guidance/ telephonic discussion by concerned faculty only after giving prior information to management. Follow The Links To Download For CSIR NET Correspondence
1. Contents Mathematical Physics6. Contents Thermal and Statmech
2. Contents Classical Mechanics7. Contents Electronics
3. Contents EMT 8. Contents Atomic and Molecular Physics
4. Contents Quantum Mechanics9. Contents Condensed Matter Physics
5. Contents Nuclear Physics
Follow The Links To Download For CSIR NET Correspondence
Fee for whole program is Rs, 9,000.
How to Join
If you want to join our Test Series then please follow these steps:
1. Download Application Form
2. Mode of Payments
(a) Through DD/CHEQUE of concerned amount made in favour of AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED.
(b) Through online transfer of concerned amount to our ICICI account (NAME: AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED,
Account number: 182405000010, IFSC CODE: ICIC0001824, BRANCH: RK Puram, New Delhi)
3. Duly filled Application form along with DD/Cheque or application forh only (if money is transferred directly to our account) should be sent by registered post / courier to our address.
If money is directly transfer to account, then please send scanned copy of form on our mail id email@example.com.
fiziks, House No. 40-D, Ground Floor, Jia Sarai
Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi.-
Phone No. : +91 -
Mobile No. : +91-
Mode of Delivery
Complete material will be delivered in two lots. First lot comprising 80% of the study material, worked out and practice problems will be delivered as soon as we receive the application form and payment. Remaining 20% (Consist of 5 Full Length Test with Solution, Previous Year Questions & Solutions, Study Material of Part "A") will be delivered before 45 days of CSIR NET/JRF Examination.
Note: Study material will be sent through courier/ registered post within one week after receiving your application form and payment.
GET IN TOUCH WITH FIZIKS