CSIR NET-JRF /GATE /JEST /TIFR
Correspondence Course in Physics /Physical Sciences
There is specialized faculty for each topic of CSIR NET/JRF syllabus. Faculty at fiziks coaching institute is highly experienced and professional whose educational background is from reputed institute like I.I.T, J.N.U and B.H.U etc. The complete study material has been developed by team of fiziks faculty.
It will also help students to qualify exams like GATE JEST, TIFR and M.Tech/Ph.D Entrance.
The correspondence material for CSIR NET/JRF exam includes:
- Meticulously designed complete study material based on NET syllabus of Physical Sciences.
- There is separate booklet for each topic.
- The approach is to first develop basic understanding of each topic by explaining the concepts and solving problems based on the same concept. Then tricky and competition based problems has been discussed.
- After completion of each topic there will be set of objective questions (with answers) for practice.
- Complete study material on General Aptitude.
- Solutions of old question paper (Atleast five years NET and GATE) will be provided.
- Online Test Series (NET and GATE) is the integral part of the program. Detailed Solution of the test series will be send on your Email ID.
- Topic wise assignments will be sent to your registered Email ID.
- Students can clear their doubt by via email. Students can take personal guidance/ telephonic discussion by concerned faculty only after giving prior information to management.
Follow The Links To Download For CSIR NET Correspondence Contents
- Contents Mathematical Physics
- Contents Classical Mechanics
- Contents EMT
- Contents Quantum Mechanics
- Contents Thermal and Statmech
- Contents Electronics
- Contents Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Contents Condensed Matter Physics
- Contents Nuclear Physics
Fee for whole program is Rs, 9,000 (Including GST) (Hard Copy and Soft Copy Study Material).
Fee for whole program is Rs, 6,900 (Including GST) (Soft Copy Study Material).
How to Join Correspondence Course
If you want to join our Correspondence Course then please follow these steps:
- Download Application Form.
- Mode of Payments
- You can pay concerned amount of money through Online Payment.
- Through online transfer of concerned amount to our ICICI account:
(NAME: AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED, Account number: 182405000010,
IFSC CODE: ICIC0001824, BRANCH: RK Puram, New Delhi)
- Through DD/CHEQUE of concerned amount made in favour of AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Direct payment of money in cash at Delhi centre in Jia Sarai.
- Duly filled Application form along with DD/Cheque should be sent by registered post / courier to our address.
If money is directly transfer to account, then please send scanned copy of form on our mail id [email protected].
fiziks, House No. 40 D, Ground Floor, Jia Sarai
Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi.-110016
Phone No. : +91 - 11 – 26865455
Mobile No. : +91-9871145498, +91 – 9560523636
Mode of Delivery
Study material will be sent in one lot through courier/ registered post within one week after receiving your application form and payment.